I both love and hate taking new photos. I love learning about photography and finding ways to improve my images. Yet because I'm still learning it I need more time to experiment with different settings, lighting, etc, especially if I'm shooting in manual mode where I control all the settings by hand. Too often by the time I've tweaked exposure settings to where I want them my subjects have lost patience or the photo opportunity has already come and gone. And then of course even my best photos are far below the level that I'm aiming for so taking pictures is always at least a little discouraging. I know though that I'll never improve if I don't practice though so today I did just that and here are some of the results.
Hi, I'm Angela. I live in a fairly non-diverse corner of the world, so each Sunday I select a new picture book to read and discuss with my children to help broaden their minds. I jokingly refer to this as 'Sunday School' although it little resembles the conservative lessons from my own childhood. Come learn with us as we cover everything from cultural diversity to gender issues. Feel free to comment with book recommendations of your own, or to simply say hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment