Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grandma Ingrid Comes To Utah

Grandma feeds David his first taste of raspberries at the Ogden Farmers Market. They were a success!

Last week Derek's mom and Jim came to visit us from PA. I wish I could have gotten some more pictures while they were here, especially of the grown-ups but I guess I'm so used to taking pictures of David I didn't even realize until it was too late that I ONLY had pictures of him. We all enjoyed getting to spend time with them, especially David who was spoiled by getting to swim almost every day they were here. He's a little fish and loves to splash around whether it's in the inflatable kiddie pool in our yard or taking a trip up to Lava Hotsprings in Idaho. As you can see he was a little disappointed about not getting to ride the waterslides. Maybe next year.
Derek, Grandma, and Jim all relaxed in the hot pools while David and I rested.

David pulls himself up to stand in his crib for the first time

No comments: