





I can't believe it's already time for another one of these posts! Based on how hard he's been trying to get the hang of crawling lately I have a feeling that by next month David will be on the go. He can get himself up on all fours but he still tries to move both arms and legs at once and hasn't got the coordination down. Even though he's not crawling just yet he still tries to roll and scoot his way around. I guess I really should get serious about babyproofing. He also has been trying to pull himself up from sitting to standing, but again can't quite manage without help yet.David still gobbles down all kinds of fruits but the only vegetables he's interested in are ones from Mom's and Dad's plate so I just make sure each night for dinner we have some sort of vegetable dish he can have. He loves being outside as much as he can whether it's swinging at the park, splashing around in the baby pool, or just riding around in his stroller. I don't know what we're going to do once the weather gets too cold, but for now we're enjoying the warm summer days.

1 comment:
Wow - so big, and so good looking! I hope the planets align and let me come down to visit sometime soon!
Post a Comment