Okay so I'm biased but I LOVE this little face! That's one of my favorite recent David photos. I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything other than menus so here's a few snapshots I've been meaning to share.
These are from Easter. David got a nice sugar fix compliments of the Easter Bunny as well as some eggs stuffed with matchbox cars. He had a lot of fun hunting for eggs although even with the eggs "hidden" in plain sight he still needed help finding some of them. We didn't get around to dying real eggs this year but he still thoroughly approves of this holiday.
And then here's a few more just enjoying the beautiful spring weather that FINALLY decided to arrive!
These are from Easter. David got a nice sugar fix compliments of the Easter Bunny as well as some eggs stuffed with matchbox cars. He had a lot of fun hunting for eggs although even with the eggs "hidden" in plain sight he still needed help finding some of them. We didn't get around to dying real eggs this year but he still thoroughly approves of this holiday.
![]() |
| Love at first sight |









2 comments:
Wow - he is getting so big, and so cute (of course, he always has been...) Looks like you guys had a fun Easter :) Sure hope all is well!
Cute pictures, thanks for sharing! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment