I didn't cook any new recipes last week so there's none to review and I've tried to continue the theme of mainly simple (read easy) foods this week. We've only got a little over 4 weeks before this baby comes and pregnancy is definitely catching up with me. I had an actual meal planned for last night but was too exhausted from our trip and working earlier in the day that we all just sort of scrounged something up. I like sitting down to eat as a family so hopefully I can get my act together because I know things aren't going to get any easier for a very long time.
- Sunday: Tacos (we had a lot of leftovers last week and didn't get around to cooking everything)
- Monday: Leftovers
- Tuesday: African chicken peanut stew and homemade bread
- Wednesday: Broccoli quiche and fresh fruit
- Thursday: Pancakes
- Friday: Chicken salad wraps with carrots and cucumber sticks
- Saturday: Pasta with lemony broccoli, walnuts, and cannellini beans, salad
No comments:
Post a Comment