- Sun: Leftovers
- Mon: Tomato fennel soup (never got around to it last week) and grilled cheese
- Tue: Ginger peanut chicken salad wraps
- Wed: Honey goat cheese pizza with carmelized onions and salad
- Thurs: Collard greens soup with turkey sausage, baked cinnamon yams
- Fri: Pasta puttanesca with salad
- Sat: Tuna noodle casserole with salad
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Meal Planning Week 4
Mmmm. Another successful week of cooking! I was pleased with all the new recipes I tried although I went a little overboard on the peanut sauce for the Thai chicken pizza. I used the Rachel Ray peanut sauce recipe posted in the comments section but it made too much sauce. Next time I will only make 1/2 the amount but otherwise the flavors were all uber-yummy. I made the same crust recipe as last week but followed the instructions to precook which made all the difference. It came out perfectly. The pumpkin penne was another favorite. I did take the suggestion of some reviewers to add fresh sage which gave it a wonderful flavor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
here are ours in no particular order:
Chinese restaurant for the new year (Thursday, but we reserve the right to pick a different day!)
feijoada
pesto pizza with feta and other toppings at our discretion
pulled pork sandwiches
pupusas
drunken steaks
swiss chicken casserole (with white grape juice and stuffing)
Yum! I've never had feijoada or pupusas but when I googled them they looked tasty.
These posts all make me hungry! :) Sounds like you're eating well at your house for sure!
Post a Comment