- Mon: Dinner at my moms
- Tues: Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Celery and Carrots
- Wed: Vegetarian Pizza with Salad from my friend Amy's blog. This is one of the best homemade pizzas ever.
- Thurs: White Bean Chicken Chili (crockpot recipe) with Tortilla Chips
- Fri: Vegetable Stir Fry and Frozen Potstickers over brown rice
- Sat: Black Bean Pineapple Enchiladas with Salad. These are from my friend Elizabeth's blog and they're pretty tasty. This time I'm going to try using fresh pineapple for a change.
- Sun: Tuna Noodle Casserole with Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
I was a little late in coming up with this resolution so this is only week 2 but I'm interested to see how many weeks in a row I can go without dropping the ball. If any of you plan menus I'd love to see what kinds of foods you're eating (and maybe pick up some good ideas).
No comments:
Post a Comment