The past few days my sister has been in town with her husband and two boys. Obviously David is still a little small to really play with his cousins yet but it was still fun to see my sister and her little family. At first Mathew was pretty excited to meet David and exclaimed "Baby! Baby!" as soon as he saw him. He got a little nervous though when he saw Grandma holding David, and he REALLY didn't like seeing his mom with another baby in her arms.My mom wanted an updated family photo with David in it so we put the boys in their Easter sweaters and headed to the portrait studio. Getting all 3 boys to cooperate was no easy feat! David was relatively good-natured having just napped and been fed, but getting a toddler and a preschooler to want to sit still and smile isn't easy. Brian soon tired of holding David and tried shoving him off his lap (luckily I was there to intervene) and Michelle had to hold Matthew's legs down to keep him from bolting. In the end we got some nice pictures though.
2 comments:
I am so glad I got to meet David! He is so stinkin cute! I love his smile, it makes me baby hungry!
I think David looks like his dad and he is adorable.
Post a Comment