
I hope everyone had a great Easter. David must have been really excited for the Easter Bunny to come considering that he was up every couple hours in anticipation. What actually happened was that I went to the store for some last-minute shopping and when I got home it was around bedtime so we fed him and put him to bed. I hadn't realized he'd been napping most of the time I'd been gone (I usually make sure he's been awake at least a couple hours before bedtime).

Anyway, between his two grandmas and the Easter Bunny David managed to clean up this Easter. He loves all the toys he got but his favorite is probably the jumperoo we found off of craigslist. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff bouncing around and making the lights and music play. Sorry that the pictures are kind of poor quality. I was all set to get some really cute photos of David in his cute little sweater I got him but of course he started screaming as soon as I pulled out the camera and then spit up all over everything before I could get pictures.
2 comments:
oh fun jumperoo! Yay for craigslist finds!
I know. There are so many great bargains for babies on craigslist it amazes me that parents are willing to pay upward of $100 for toys that only last a few months. Plus I feel slightly more socially responsible by recycling used toys and putting the money into my community.
Post a Comment