




I know I've been a blog slacker lately and I apologize. This past month David's been learning and growing at an amazing rate. A month ago he wanted nothing to do with the baby food I urged him to try. Now he devours any kind of pureed vegie or fruit, his favorite being the frozen mango, pineapple and coconut frozen sorbet I made. I have to admit though that he only got a couple feedings from that because Derek and I loved it so much too. He's started to dabble a little in table food too like fig newtons, crackers, biscuits, ect. He's even starting to get the hang of the pincer grasp so while theoretically he could feed himself, ironically food is the only thing he does not try to shove in his mouth. He would much rather mash food in his fist and throw the crumbs on the floor or smear food on his tray.My favorite skill he's aquired recently are his "dancing" and "singing." If we play upbeat music he'll start bouncing his little diapered bottem and bopping his head for all he's worth. A few times he's even tried to sing along (I think) although his little concert of howls and squeals bears only the loosest resemblence to any type of melody.
1 comment:
He's growing so much! Wow. The dancing and "singing" sound like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment