Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's a Boy!


Doc tells us that the newest Weil is expected to be a boy. Ironically we both had the feeling we were having a girl so so much for a mother's intuition. I admit that I was just a little disappointed at first, having already started to drool over all the little girl clothes in stores (I think Babies R Us has about 70% girl stuff in its clothing section), but now we're both really excited to meet our new son. Last night to celebrate I went out and made our first purchase for the baby- a new sleeper and little boy outfit, both very cute. So far all still looks good with the pregnancy and I'm feeling better too. I'm not sick anymore and I'm starting to get some of my energy back.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! How exciting! Maybe you should name him Bob.

Auburn said...

Congratulations! It IS harder to find cute boy clothes, it's true (it seems like everything with potential ends up with a big tractor or football player on it or something... :)) but a cute little boy in cute boy clothes is, well..., really really cute. :) Hehe. We're excited for you! And hope you keep feeling better and better.... :)

Elizabeth said...

haha...Bob. Oh Bob, those were the days.

Congrats Angela and Derek! I can't wait to meet your new son too. And I'm so happy that you started a blog too!

Christy Lou said...

Horray for little boys! I like the Bob idea... but am fairly sure you won't have any trouble coming up with something a little more appropriate ;)
I am so happy that you have a blog! What a great way for me to keep tabs on you, lol.