Sunday, June 8, 2008

Attention All Cooks!

For those of you who have yet to discover this valuable recipe treasure trove I thought I'd share my favorite cooking website, http://www.recipezaar.com. It not only has a huge database and contains about every food imaginable, It has an incredible search engine where you can find recipes based on prep time, nutritional info, ingredients, or any number of other criteria. Better yet you can combine as many categories as you like in your search. So you can actually do a search for a desert that uses strawberries but no nuts, has a prep time of 30 min or less, contains less than 200 calories/serving and actually find recipes. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend this site!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! Angela has a blog! Welcome to the neighborhood :).

Here's another cool food tool: http://foodblogsearch.com/ It lets you search all the food blogs out there for the recipe you want. Handy!