OK so I technically did make a menu for last week but we wound up eating out a lot or heating up frozen food more than I care to admit. Let's just say that we're all a bit relieved that tax season is winding up and excited for life to get back to normal. I honestly don't know how single parents do it day in and day out. Last week was also eventful in that Derek and I celebrated our 5th anniversary and I'm now in the last trimester of pregnancy. I guess now we really need to buckle down and start getting things ready for this little guy. Here's what I'm thinking for next week to get back on track.
- Sunday: Eating at my mom's
- Monday: Scrambled eggs and cheese
- Tuesday: David and I are going to take the train to meet Derek downtown and going out to celebrate the end of tax season. Yay!
- Wednesday: Tomato spinach tortellini with tuna and salad
- Thursday: Crock pot Italian chicken with brown rice and asparagus (We've had this recipe before and it's a keeper. Very easy with lots of flavor)
- Friday: Stir-fry and potstickers
- Saturday: Savory squash soup (I've been meaning to try this for a long time. It sounds like such an interesting mix of flavors!) and salad
1 comment:
Hmm. I've been looking for new chicken recipes and I have some packets of Italian seasoning. Maybe I'll try this recipe.
Post a Comment