Swinging on Swings
Sunday, April 18, 2010
I solemnly swear
to stop putting disclaimers before all my pictures expressing my disappointment in them. Or to not post any pictures at all because I don't have any I really like. Yes, my photography skills are far from perfect (though slowly improving) but the point of this blog isn't to dwell on that. So here are some pictures from the last month or so that I've been reluctant to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Why would you be hesitant about posting such awesome pics?? I love that one with David at the aquarium... looks like you guys have been having fun! I bet it's nice to see Derek again now that he has survived the 15th ;)
Cute pictures! I think the green jacket and the one in the crib are my favorites of the bunch, but it's tough deciding!
Post a Comment