For Labor Day weekend David and I joined my parents in heading northwest to visit my sister Michelle and her family. In Seattle we took the kids to the Children's Museum which was enjoyed by all. They even had plenty of exhibits geared toward David's age. Unfortunately the lighting inside was really bad and I wasn't able to get as good of shots as I would have liked, but David was a lot of fun to watch.

Later my mom babysat (thanks mom!) while the rest of us enjoyed an evening on the town to see Wicked. It was a lot of fun, especially since it was my first time seeing it although I did miss Derek and David a bit. We even got to meet up with my Dad's sister Janice and her family before the show which was an added bonus.

The next day we headed up to Bellingham and spent some time at Michelle's house. The highlight for me was our trip to Larrabee State Park. The scenery was gorgeous and I got to see jellyfish and starfish along the shoreline which was a first for me. David's favorite was the hotel pool. He was a great little traveler (It helps a lot that neither he or I got sick this time) and gets to be more fun all the time. I really wish Derek could have come along as well, but at least he was able to get a fair amount of work and studying accomplished in our absence.

1 comment:
You had some wonderful pictures. I enjoyed those of the boys.
Post a Comment