

Whew! I've been meaning to write a new post for awhile but our internet connection is really unreliable these days and every time I get a few free minutes I can't get online. David's been smiling deliberately for a few weeks now, but it's hard to catch him at it on camera. The other day though all the planets aligned so I could manage it. The other picture shows his recent favorite activity which is pulling the little toy on his chair to play music. I have to help him grab onto it still and he hasn't figured out that after he's pulled it he needs to give it some slack for the cord to retract before it can play again, but he sure thinks he's hot stuff when he gets it to work.

Since I last posted Derek's mom came out to visit and meet David. We had arranged to have David blessed in church while she was here, but that fell through last minute so we wound up having him blessed here at home instead. I was a little worried about cramming even the small group of family we'd invited into our living room, but we managed it with only minimal rearranging of the furniture and it all went nicely. Here's a picture of David with Derek and his mom.
2 comments:
Aww! He sure is a cutie! We can't wait for you to come up here so we can meet him.
Awwww :)
Post a Comment