Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged Again

I've been tagged again by Auburn so here goes:

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
I'm actually embarrassed to admit that I couldn't even list 8 TV shows that are on right now. As I tried to think back to when I watched more TV (college) I realized that even then I generally only watched whatever my roommates happened to be watching, so instead I'll list some of my favorite TV shows as a kid.

1. She-Ra
2. He-man
3. My Little Ponies
4. Care Bears
5. Full House
6. Scooby Doo
7. Brady Bunch
8. Bewitched

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Akbar Palace
2. Thai Ruby
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. San Fransisco Sourdough Pizza
5. Ottavios
6. Tucanos
7. Cafe Rio

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Handed out thank you notes to people at work for my baby shower
2. Worked for 11 hours on my feet
3. Came home with a seriously sore back
4. Discussed health insurance with Derek
5. Went out to dinner
6. Took a nice warm bath
7. Couldn't get out of tub by myself (I'm too big and the tub's too slippery) and yelled for Derek to help
8. Folded and put away laundry

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Finally meeting our baby
2. Not being pregnant anymore
3. Derek finishing school
4. The weekend
5. Seeing Michelle and family for Thanksgiving
6. Celebrating our first Christmas as parents
7. Being able to take ibuprofen and other assorted medicines again
8. Sleep

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Bright colored leaves
2. Blue October skies
3. Cooler weather
4. Pumpkin (pie, pancakes, cookies, whatever)
5. Apple Cider
6. Seeing cute little trick-or-treaters
7. Thanksgiving Dinner
8. Getting to sleep an extra hour after daylight savings

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. A healthy, happy baby
2. A good night's sleep (unlikely for awhile I know)
3. That I'll lose the pregnancy weight (plus a little more) in a reasonable time
4. That Derek will like whatever job he gets
5. A maid
6. A bigger bathtub with jets
7. A massage
8. Did I mention sleep

Auburn already tagged most of the people I know with blogs anyway so I'm going to have to pass on tagging 8 more people.

2 comments:

Auburn said...

Ha ha! I LOVE that you couldn't get out of the tub! Pregnancy is just so weird, isn't it? :)

Angela said...

No kidding. I feel like I'm living in some alternate body (a really bulky and clumsy one) and hope I get mine back someday.