Last weekend we managed to go camping up to Blackhawk campgrounds, just past Payson Lake with my parents. It was very beautiful up there and about 10 degrees cooler which was nice. We got there Saturday afternoon and left first thing on Sunday morning, so there really wasn't time to do much and I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked. I managed to get a few scenic shots though and at least we managed to get one trip in this year. Derek's pretty busy with school and since I don't get any paid maternity leave I'm going to need all my paid time off for when the baby gets here. Anyway here's some shots I took of the campground.


3 comments:
oooh, your photos make me want to go camping there. Yay for fun weekends!
Great pictures! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Pretty pictures, I specially like the one with the tree :)
Post a Comment